Pivot Cycles Mach 5.5
On descents, the Mach 5.5 Carbon’s incredible square edge bump performance and 160mm travel Fox 36 fork enables you to conquer terrain that makes other bikes cower. It’s a bike that inspires you to climb while looking forward to the descents and that begs you to push your limits while putting a smile on your face.
- 140mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel specific linkage design
- Designed for forks up to 160mm travel. All Pivot complete builds come with a 160mm travel fork
- 27.5” wheels with extra clearance for larger tire sizes
- Designed to fit 27.5 X 2.1” to 2.6” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with new Maxxis 2.6 Wide Trail Tires on 35mm wide rims
- Features Pivot’s new long and low geometry
- Short 430mm (16.9”) chainstays
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- 180mm rear post mount disk brake
- Every size clears a full size water bottle inside the front triangle
- Available in 5 sizes from X-Small to X-large
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system
The new Mach 5.5 Carbon builds on the legacy of our renowned Mach 5.7 Carbon as the quintessential trail bike. With 140mm of dw-link™ rear travel, it sticks to and claws up just about anything, with unparalleled pedaling efficiency.