Finally a kid's bike for the junior rippers that ride more than a bike park. Our Ripcord is a 24" wheel kids bike designed to handle any trail condition. The Ripcord is designed to be comfortable for pedaling with size appropriate front end height, and confident handling from a 67 degree head angle and short 381mm chainstay. Strong enough for intermediate level bike park riding, and light enough for XC journeys; the Ripcord is one kid's bike that does it all. We have based the design around a 100mm travel 26" fork and a standard size rear shock so you have plenty of upgrade options down the road.
• Super Low Standover & Handlebar Height
• Standard Size Rear Shock
• Geo Designed Around 100mm 26" Fork For Easy Upgrade to Higher End Forks
• Air Shock and Air Fork For Easy Tuning
• Adjustable Reach Hydraulic Brakes
• Wide Range 1x9 Gearing For Simplicity
• Frame is 24" Wheel Specific (Not Upgradable to 26")
• Complete Bike Weight: 29.8 lbs.
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver TK 1.125" QR 26 100mm Fork|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch R|
|Rims/Wheels||Jalco DD28 24 32h|
|Hubs||SRAM MTH 406 Hubs|
|Tires||Kenda Kinetics K887, 24 x 2.35|
|Crankset||SRAM S1000 (30t, 155mm)|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX 10sp Type 2.1|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM PG1020 (11-36) Cassette|
|Handlebars||Race Face Ride 31.8, 685mm wide|
|Tape/Grips||Velo Single Clamp|
|Stem||Race Face Respond 31.8, 45mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore M395|
|Brakes||Shimano RT54 Centerlock (160mm) Rotors|
|Seat Post||RaceFace Ride|
* Subject to change without notice.