Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon rim lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts adding suspension to a bike, making the ZTR Valor Carbon the most advanced wheelset NoTubes has ever produced. Non-compliant heavy rims that deliver a harsh, abusive ride have become the standard from most companies producing carbon rims. The ZTR Valor utilizes a construction that is both elastic and strong. Laced to a Neo hub with Sapim Force spokes, Stan's NoTubes has constructed a light weight carbon fiber wheel not just to be stronger than aluminum but also to perform better in real world riding conditions.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
|Model||Valor 29 Team|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Custom Force 2.0/1.7/1.8|
|Nipples||Secure Lock Aluminum|
|Axle(s)||All current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM XD|
* Subject to change without notice.